- The Bundesnetzagentur takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. You have the right to know which data we collect, at what times it is collected and how it is used. We have adopted technical and organisational measures that ensure that the regulations regarding data protection are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
- In the course of the development of our web pages and the implementation of further technologies, changes to this data protection statement may also be required. We therefore recommend that you reread this statement from time to time.
- Personal data collected for the newsletter is used for the purpose of sending out the newsletter and to process your inquiries. Your data is not passed on to third parties. Your data is not processed or used for consultation, advertising or market research. Upon cancelling a subscription, all of your personal details are deleted from our database.
- Certain web pages have cookies that are active up to the end of the session. Most browsers are configured to accept cookies automatically. You can, however, deactivate the storage of cookies or adjust your browser in such a way that cookies are saved only for the duration of the given connection to the Internet.
- Our website contains links to external websites. We have no influence on whether the operators of these external websites comply with data protection regulations.
- The Bundesnetzagentur is subject to the provisions of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG). The collection of personal data is carried out in strict compliance of these regulations. In particular, personal data is not passed on to third parties without authorisation and is used solely for the functions assigned to the Bundesnetzagentur by law.
Data protection in social media
The Bundesnetzagentur has no influence on the collection and use of data by the social networks. We are unable to tell how much data is stored or where and for how long, to what extent the networks comply with current requirements for deleting data, how the data collected is processed and linked, or to whom the data is passed on. If you need any more information about how personal data is handled, please contact the Bundesnetzagentur's data protection officer.
For any further information regarding the handling of personal data, please contact the Bundesnetzagentur's Data Protection Commissioner.